(last updated on 20th August 2013)
Sometimes we may invite you, or you may choose, to supply personal information, which may include sensitive personal information such as information as to a person's health or condition, such as your stage of pregnancy, or the health or condition of a baby.
Personal Information Held by Us
Personal information provided or collected via this Website or otherwise, will only be used or disclosed for certain purposes as described below:
- to provide you with customer support and advice;
- to provide you with customer service, and to address any complaints you may have;
- to administer competitions;
- to analyse the use of the Website to ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or other access device;
- to help us understand your needs and interests and how we can improve this Website and our products and services.
- to monitor and/or keep records of our e-mail and other communications with you, and to address the nature and purposes of the communications;
- To send promotional e-mail about new products, special offers and services or other information from Mayborn USA, Inc., which we think you may find interesting using the e-mail address which you have provided. From time to time, we may also contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by the e-mail address or other method that you have provided.
- If, at any time, you decide that you no longer want to receive such communications, please notify us and you will be removed from our distribution list as soon as reasonably possible;
- any other purposes to which you have consented.
Financial information: We may use financial information or payment method to process payments or refunds, to protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions, and otherwise as needed to manage our business.
By submitting your personal information you consent to us using your personal information in this way.
Regarding the information you provide to us relating to your children, we may use this to help us understand your needs and interests (and those of your babies and children as they grow) to better tailor our services and communications to you. For example, we may use the information you provide us about gender or birth date of your baby to send information about gender or age appropriate goods and services as your child grows.
Cookies and similar devices
Please see our Cookie Statement for details of the cookies we use on the Website www.tommeetippee.us , what they are used for, their duration, and for information as to how to change and delete the cookies. The Cookie Statement also includes information on image pixels which may be used in marketing e-mails.
Cookies on third party websites
How do we share your information?
We want you to understand when and with whom we may share personal information we have collected about you or your babies or children.
Business Transfers: If all or part of the business of Mayborn USA, Inc., is bought, sold or otherwise transferred, the personal information you provide may be transferred as part of the purchase, sale or transfer.
Copy of, or Updates to, personal information
You can ask to review the personal information we hold about you and ask us to change, update, or delete any of this information. We may require that an individual provide certain information so that we can verify the identity of the person making the request. You can do this by contacting the Web Development Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to Mayborn USA, Inc., First Floor, 1 Edgewater Drive, Suite 109, Norwood, Massachusetts 02062.
Other Web Sites and Hyperlinks
Trademarks / Copyrights / Restrictions
This Web site and all materials on it, including, but not limited to, images, product copy, logos, and video clips are the sole property of Mayborn USA, Inc., or an affiliate thereof and are protected from unauthorized copying and dissemination by copyright law and laws relating to trademark law. You may not reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute in any way whatsoever any materials from www.tommeetippee.us, or any other web site owned or operated by Mayborn USA, Inc., without the prior written permission of Mayborn USA, Inc..
TOMMEE TIPPEE, CLOSER TO NATURE, and EXPLORA are registered trademarks.
This Website is intended for US residents unless otherwise stated.
Conditions of Use
Mayborn USA, Inc.
Mayborn USA, Inc., is incorporated in the State of New York, and its Principle Office is at First Floor, 1 Edgewater Drive, Suite 109, Norwood, Massachusetts 02062.