Micro-Steam Microwave Sterilizer Support
Do you have a question about using your Tommee Tippee Microwave Steam Sterilizer? Find the answers here.
This sterilizer is designed for use with Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature and Advanced Anti-Colic bottles and feeding accessories (except the bottle brush and any other metallic items). The sterilizer will hold up to 4 Tommee Tippee bottles, plus accessories.
A step by step guide to all the component parts, how they fit together and what they do.
Using your microwave steam sterilizer
1. Before sterilization, wash all bottles and feeding accessories in warm soapy water or in a dishwasher (top rack only) to remove any milk residues. Separate all components for washing and reassemble teats and screw rings for sterilizing.
2. Remove the tray and pour 200ml of water into the sterilizer base.
3. Replace the tray.
4. Place the bottle parts in the locators as shown.
5. Place the lid over the sterilizer base. Make sure the sides of the lid are securely fitted over the side buttons.
6. Place the sterilizer in the microwave and microwave on full power according to the table below. If you have a combination oven, make sure that the grill function is switched off.
7. Always allow at least 5 minutes cooling time before removing the sterilizer from the microwave. Take care as it will contain hot water and steam. We recommend that you use oven gloves to prevent scalding.
8. Place on a hard, flat heat resistant kitchen surface. To release the lid, press both side buttons. Always open the lid away from you to allow the steam to escape.
Wash your hands thoroughly before handling any sterilized items. Take care as the items will be hot.
9. Remove the sterilized items. You can use teat tongs to remove the small items
10. If the sterilizer is left unopened its contents will remain sterile for up to 24 hours.
11. If you remove the lid and place it flat, it becomes a hygienic work surface for making up feeds.
|Wattage||Full Power||Cooling Time|
|Up to 800w||8 Minutes||5 Minutes|
|850w-1000w||6 Minutes||5 Minutes|
|1100w||4 Minutes||5 Minutes|
DOS AND DON’TS
Do not use chemical sterilizing solutions/tablets in the microwave sterilizer.
Always add 200ml of water before use.
Make sure that your microwave timer is set correctly on full power.
Always allow at least 5 minutes cooling time before removing the sterilizer from the microwave. We recommend that you use oven gloves to prevent scalding.
When removing the sterilizer from the microwave, take care as it will contain hot water and steam.
Place on a hard, flat heat resistant kitchen surface. Always open the lid away from you to allow the steam to escape.
Do not sterilize metallic items as this will damage your microwave.
Make sure that the microwave turntable is clean and dry before use.
Keep out of reach of small children.
Please click on the link below and download the Microwave Steam Sterilizer Product Manual.