Glass is the ideal material for eco-friendly parents who want a recyclable & sustainable material to feed their newborn.
Baby safe glass bottle
Our environmentally friendly Glass Feeding Bottles are naturally free from BPA, phthalates & toxins.
Breast-like shape nipple
The breast-like shaped nipple of the Closer to Nature® Glass Feeding Bottle allows baby to latch on and supports the transition between bottle and breast.
The super sensitive valve of our Glass Feeding Bottles eliminates excessive air flow, so little ones ingest more milk and less air.
Breast-like shaped nipple
Eliminates excessive air-flow
BPA, phthalates & toxin free
- Environmentally friendly glass bottle which is naturally free from BPA, phthalates & toxins.
- Glass bottle with a natural feel nipple for "just like Mom" feedings.
- Easy latch slow flow nipple for smooth transition between breast and bottle.
- Optimum venting valve with slow flow nipple for less air intake and less discomfort for your baby.
- Easy hold bottle design with accurate feeding and measurement markings on the bottle.
- Superior stain resistant and easy to clean & sterilize.
- Bottles available in 9fl oz/ 260ml twin packs only, which are compatible with all Closer to Nature Nipples, excluding Anti-Colic and Ultra nipples.
Where to buy Tommee Tippee products?
Find out which retailers stock Tommee Tippee products.