The Stars & Stripes Pacifier collection from Tommee Tippee has been created with a red, white and blue motif to shout out a love for the US of A. Show your pride in all things American.
Baby Approved Nipple
Babies can become very attached to their favourite style of pacifier. That’s why all of the new Stars & Stripes Pacifiers have the same baby approved* nipple, so you can easily switch between different styles within the collection without causing your baby any confusion.
Supports Natural Oral development
The symmetrical orthodontic shaped nipple of our Stars & Strips Pacifier has been designed to improve balance, making it easier for babies to hold the pacifiers in their mouth.
Close to a bottle shaped nipple
The nipple shape on the Stars & Stripes Pacifier is more like a bottle nipple for a more familiar feeling for a baby.
Breast-like shaped nipple
Approved by babies*
Symmetrical orthodontic shape
- Pacifier with a classic shield to show your pride in all things American.
- Symmetrical orthodontic shape designed to support natural oral development.
- Reversible pacifier nipple, making it easier for babies to correctly insert the pacifier.
- All pacifiers are BPA-free for ultimate reassurance.
- Available in 2 age stages – 0-6m and 6-18m
- *68% of babies accepted this new style pacifier first time, compared to just 43% for the old style closer to nature design – in an independent product trials conducted by Swift research, February 2013 with 112 UK mothers and babies.
Where to buy Tommee Tippee products?
Find out which retailers stock Tommee Tippee products.